is a chromosomal rearrangement event which plays a significant role in cancer due to the oncogenic potential of the chimeric protein generated through fusions.
Owing to the availability of large number of public domain databases
providing gene fusion information
and lack of any search engine
to collectively obtain information from these databases,
we have developed FusionHub
, a unified platform that simplifies
large scale annotation
of fusion genes.
Additionally, to make FusionHub a centralized hub for all kind of gene fusion analysis,
along with annotation module, two other features which are visualization
and siRNA designing
were also integrated.
Please cite if you find FusionHub useful.
FusionHub: A unified web platform for annotation and visualization of gene fusion events in human cancer
Panigrahi P, Jere A, Anamika K (2018) FusionHub: A unified web platform for annotation and visualization of gene fusion events in human cancer. PLoS ONE 13(5): e0196588. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0196588
Four modules of FusionHub
- FusionSearch: Allows to annotate any number of input fusion genes.
- FusionView: Allows to visualize fusion events via Circos/Domain/Network view.
- siRNA design: Allows to design siRNA for input fusion sequence
- Oncofuse: Allows to predict oncogenic potential of fusion genes
- Three modes of searching
Integration of 28 datasets
Four siRNA prediction tools
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
- 24 June 2018: New functionality (Gene to BioCyc Pathway mapping) feature is integrated in FusionSearch.
- 24 June 2018: New functionality (Check for non protein-coding gene) feature is integrated in FusionSearch.
- 24 June 2018: New functionality (Gene to Kegg Pathway mapping) is integrated in FusionSearch.
- 22 June 2018: New functionality (Gene to Pfam domain mapping) is integrated in FusionSearch.
- 21 June 2018: Fixed bug related to oncofuse utility. It now shows log message of the tool. Improved the output.
- 18 June 2018: Around 108 fusion genes from this paper is added to Literature dataset of FusionSearch engine.
- 30 May 2018: Fusion genes from ChromothripsisDB is added to FusionSearch engine. Now a total of 28 datasets are searched for fusion genes.
- 28 May 2018: Table Pagination feature integrated on FusionHub. All results table are now paginated.
- 25 May 2018: Oncofuse Utility is added to FusionHub
- 25 May 2018: Fusion genes from Cortex_Dataset is added to FusionSearch engine. Now a total of 27 datasets are searched for fusion genes.
- 9 Apr 2018: Fusiongenes from this article is added to FusionSearch engine. . Now a total of 26 datasets are searched for fusion genes
- 8 Apr 2018: Fimereli_Dataset added to FusionSearch engine. . Now a total of 25 datasets are searched for fusion genes
Please read End User License agreement
for accessing and using this website.